Get a liability insurance quote
State Farm can help you find the right liability insurance coverage at a competitive price.
Why choose State Farm?
We’re here to help you navigate your liability insurance options every step of the way, so you can breathe easier.
Personal and business coverage
Whether you’re looking for additional coverage beyond your primary policy or you want to help protect your business from lawsuits, we’ve got you covered.
Your insurance needs are unique. That’s why we offer a range of solutions, so you can get the coverages that fit your lifestyle and budget.
Let’s take the guesswork out of liability insurance. Your local State Farm agent is ready to answer your questions.
Liability insurance coverage options
Liability damages may cost millions of dollars. Help protect your financial future with additional liability protection. Your coverage options include:
- Personal Liability Umbrella Policy (PLUP): PLUP insurance provides extra coverage in scenarios where a liability claim exceeds the limits of your existing policy. It also offers you the flexibility to up your liability protection over multiple policies at once, such as your auto, homeowners, renters, or even your boat.
- Commercial Liability Umbrella Policy (CLUP): CLUP insurance provides extra coverage in scenarios where a liability claim exceeds the limits of your existing policy. It also offers you the flexibility to up your liability protection over multiple policies at once.
- Professional Liability: Our Professional Liability policy provides liability for a negligent act or an error or omission while performing professional services and is specifically designed for professions such as architects and engineers, accountants and related businesses, and dentists.
- Errors and Omissions Liability (E&O): An E&O policy offers protection from claims arising out of an alleged or actual negligent act, error, or omission in performing professional services. We offer this coverage for a wide variety of professionals such as consultants, web designers, computer programmers, and many more.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): An EPLI policy can help protect you and your business in the event of wrongful employment practice claims against your business.
State Farm insurance agent